Monday, May 12, 2008

mother's day and exam night









HAPPY MOTHER's DAY mummy.....we went to ATRIUM CAFE in SUNWAY HOTEL for hi-tea, the food was good but it was quite expensive...cost about rm100 per person.




many often ask me about my email address..
they said i shouldn't have this word 'cutie' in it..i just want to say it's not my fault lo..
my sis created it for me when i was standard 3..i was little and cute that time..
but i dont care la..i will just use it as long as i can..
it's troublesome for me to get back all my contacts if i change it now..



yeah yeah.... exam finishes on wednesday...can go shopping with friends..and i'm still staying up now.. coz i can only study during midnight..easier for me to memorise thing....i and my sis camwhore again...





















funny effects from the webcam....hahaha...we all look so ugly~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Leeeeeeeeyn; noimnot said...

awww..
u & yr sis are so cute~
and yr mum damn pretty!!

ashley see said...

oh..really??...
thx...^^