Thursday, May 15, 2008

EXAM IS FINALLY OVER

YEAH!!!exams is over,it ended yesterday,that means i'm free now!!!my sis said finally she can sleep with darkness again...haha!!!because before this almost everyday i studied till kind of late and we had to have the light on.i feel sorry for her.


i and my friends hanged out in bukit tinggi jj after exam. we all first went back home and took shower before going. dad fetched me to and fro and i think he was quite busy that was why he ate his lunch at home. anyway, we were supposed to go to pyramid but my friends changed their minds the night before.


we went to Greenbox and sang from 2 to 5 something!!OH MY GOD,that was so cool!!!i got back home around 6 sumthing bcoz of the stupid traffic.my friends and i plan to go to Greenbox again during the holiday!!!


i need to stop here now coz i want to continue my drama---Grey's Anatomy!!!


bye!!^_^

No comments: