Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You are the best thing and that's ever been mine


hi, i'm back. just finish my exam the previous week. but now PMR trial exam and graduation exam are coming. God, y u want to torture me lyk hell? i'm soooo damn tired. didnt sleep during exams. my frens called me a crazy person. sighs. what can i do? i have to finish studying before i go to bed.

sis insist to keep my modem next week. she asked my mum to keep it until my UEC exam is over. tht means i wont be online for 1 month. nvm, ashley u can live without comp. exams are important. rite? but thn i wont be able to chat with him anymore. sighs :((

sis is going to back to Moscow this saturday. i promised her i wont cry tht night. i hope tht i wont cry. haha :D

anyway, have to go. need to study hard now. results arent very good. so... byeeeeee guys.... :DD

No comments: