Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm done here

this is what you want? really? chase me out from your house, is tht what you really want? if yes, then stop saying those 3 words can or not? all you want is her, not me. if you're dead, you said you don't wan to see me crying like hell. well, i wont. cause i wont go to your funeral either. i gave you fake imagination? that was real ok?

you're telling anyone that i'm good, i'm good, i'm sooo good. SO WHAT? behind their back, you're saying i'm an useless person, a hopeless person. what do you really want? if you really want to chase me out from your house, then why do you want me to sleep with you? so let me sleep in my room will do.

sometimes i really don't know what is your mind thinking. i'm tired ok? i'm lonely in here. when i come back from school, no one is here. have you had any idea how lonely i am? you scold me that i always online, because i'm lonely. i want her back.

inside your mind is all about her. you miss her everyday, you talk about her in front of me everyday, you say she's better then me everyday, you say i'm useless everyday. seriously, have you ever thought about me? do you know that when you say these things to me, my heart is tearing into pieces secretly. DON'T YOU?

yeah yeah, she's perfect to you, i'm not. she's good in everything, i'm not. she knows everything, i don't. she's like 100% perfect to you, and i'm like 100% useless and hopeless to you. AM I RIGHT?

all you care is about her. you don't care about me at all. as long as i get good result, then you'll be very satisfied. if i don't, you'll scold me hell-like.

do you know how hurt i am when u said those out from your mouth?

your love to her is more then your love to me. don't deny this.

No comments: