Monday, June 29, 2009

Conversation between anonymous and me, talking abt MY SIS IS COMING BACK!!!!

anonymous: SEE SIN REI, u need to wait. all u can do is wait...

me: wait for wat/who?

anonymous: wait for ur sister la!!! idiot.

me: oh ya hor, i almost forget she's coming back at wednesday noon. haha.

anonymous: oh my goodness, how could u forget whn is ur sis coming back??!! how useless u are.

me: eh, stop talking abt me la. i'm not forget, jz... hmm...

anonymous: absent-minded.

me: yaya, i was looking for tht word. u can catch my meaning, don u?

anonymous: OF CZ!!! needless to say out.

me: eh, gotta go, mum's scolding now. BYE!! :)

anonymous: BYE IDIOTIC!!!! :D


JIE, i'm waiting for u to come back!!
still have 1 more DAY!!! WOOHOO!!!
(see sin rei, be patience a bit)

No comments: