Saturday, August 25, 2007

upcoming event

3rd of september is the day my UPSR starts,
I will be having my B.M (pemahaman & penulisan)
and maths (paper 2) on the first day...

chinese and math (paper 1) on the second day...
and the last day will be science and english...

so i think i will just lock myself up in the room
and just keep on studying for this whole week....
after this STUPID exam...i will be a freebird again...

there are nine days more for me to study....
so no matter how,
i must be hardworking enough during these few days...
but i am still afraid that i might not get full As for it....
so i must put more pressure on myself,
so do my parents and all my teachers...
i know they will try their best to help and encourage me...
haha....this is the responsibility to carry during standard 6....
so if you are in standard 6 now...
you have the responsibility to get FULL As!!!!
but do not force yourself too much if you
are not up to that standard.

ok..so i will just wish everyone of you the best luck!!

^_^

1 comment:

Alice See S.Y said...

so..stop playing with me.!!